skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Daring Life of Emma Lu

I am a girl, but three of my best friends are boys (my brother and cousins). Since I hang out with them a lot, I have to be daring too!

Friday, May 23, 2008

We LOVE swimming!

Skyler

Emma

Sol

Jed
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Simonsen at 5:40 PM

1 comment:

Laurel C said...

The pictures sure show how much you love swimming! :)

May 23, 2008 at 9:15 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Daring Emma

Daring Emma
Better watch out!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ▼  2008 (7)
    • ▼  May (7)
      • Oooohhh! This looks so, so pretty! Do you think so...
      • The Reptile Zoo
      • Reptile Zoo Field Trip
      • Fishing Girl
      • I'm not afraid of slimy things!and I'm not afraid ...
      • We LOVE swimming!
      • Bestest Friends!

About Me

Simonsen
View my complete profile